BOOKATHON 2013, 2/3: PICTOGRAMS & MOREA pictogram is a graphic symbol that represents an idea or a concept. The pictograms we have for you today all lead to names of famous books. Have a look at the examples below before you tackle the quiz,
|Death on the Nile|
|A Midsummer Night's Dream|
First 5 correct entries will get 12, 8, 6, 4 and 2 points.
Submit your answers here,
1. What is the name of this classic science-fiction book represented below?
2. What is the name of this epic poem?
3. This motto comes from a famous book about three inseparable friends. Name the book.
4. What is the name of this fantasy novel?
5. What is the name of this Pulitzer winning book?